-
December 13th, 2006, 07:29 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
As most of you know, I'm the host of the Jolly Roger over on the Personal Boards as well as this wonderful site, but you may not know that I recently started another board called An American Knight that I host as Sir Rogalot. I have been disappointed in hostboard lately so I decided to try out Proboards, if you would like to check it out, try this handy link...An American Knight
-
December 27th, 2006, 02:45 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I have trouble getting on Host Board all the time now....sometimes it takes days. This is the first time I was able to reach it in 4 days...
-
December 28th, 2006, 09:25 PM
#3
Inactive Member
for most of us it was unreachable for two solid weeks....
-
December 29th, 2006, 05:09 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
I didn't realize how much my life revolves around all of you wonderful people on HB. I would log on and just be bummed everyday it was down, luckly I visit a few other boards on different servers (ezboard, ProBoard), but I visit <u>A LOT Of Message Boards Here</u>
I'm glad to be back...
rog
-
December 31st, 2006, 04:11 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Yes I need to check that out as well...I'm enjoying MySpace and it hasn't had any problems so far. I also get on Facebook to annoy my boys!!!
-
January 2nd, 2007, 05:24 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
I have neglected my MySpace site for several months, but since I have a new friend request, I may have to go in there and do a bit of dusting [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
January 8th, 2007, 06:46 PM
#7
Inactive Member
myspace is da devil!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
January 8th, 2007, 08:45 PM
#8
Inactive Member
is your myspace hard to find? I'll check it out.
I'm going to try & update mine, I'm still using the generic background & stuff [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
January 24th, 2007, 03:28 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I have updated my myspace (mucho gracias to my friend Sis, who was a major help) and added a few new friends. If y'all have a myspace, leave me your addy & I'll stop by & visit.
-
January 24th, 2007, 08:26 PM
#10
Inactive Member
My neighbor has a little boy about 2 years old and he has heard her boyfriend call her Honey, so if she doesn't give him attention right away he starts saying it in a sing songy way, Hon neeey.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks